Our client is a world leading global railway company who offers technically sophisticated and customised infrastructure, mobility and transport solutions.
Decades of experience in project work ensure success and set standards for modern mobility.
Systems Assurance Manager (f/m/d)
- Responsible for the implementation, management and monitoring, Safety plans and programs
- Advisory and acceptance role on issues related to systems
- Liaise with all external stakeholders
- Coordinate the integration of all Technical Safety Cases
- Control the system assurance tasks during the Project lifecycle
- Carry out audits to ensure that the entire System and Civils Safety program is delivered
- Ensure that the System requirements defined in the Contract documents are implemented by the Contractor and are measurable
- Set up, manage, co-ordinate and monitor the Safety Review Panel
- Manage a team of system assurance experts
- University degree in Engineering
- Fundamental experience in the implementation of all systems assurance requirements
- At least 10 years’ experience in System Assurance
- At least 5 years’ experience in implementation of EN 50126, EN 50128 and EN 50129
- Minimum of 4 years’ experience in the Railway Industry
- Fluency in English
- Passion for motivating, managing and developing teams in international and intercultural business environments
- Effective communication and negotiation skills
- Excellent analytical and decision-making skills
- Problem-solving mindset
- Willingness to relocate internationally
Do you have any questions?
Feel free to reach out if you need more information about this position!