Our client, a global consulting firm, helps their clients deliver sustainable results with an exclusive focus on innovation. More than 250 employees worldwide have contributed to financial growth for 13 years in a row.
To accomplish their vision, our client combines a unique and comprehensive set of management consulting practices with technology capabilities. Our client has received multiple awards for consulting excellence as well as for corporate culture.
TeamCenter PLM Solution Architect – Manager Level (m/w/d)
- Designing & developing “best practice” business solutions and translate them into well-thought Windchill based workflows
- Design solutions that also bear in mind the client’s existing enterprise architecture
- Designing the architecture for the solutions with a focus on ease of use and quick adoption
- Providing oversight to the development team regarding solution design, testing and deployment
- Strong knowledge of Siemens TeamCenter software solution capabilities
- Ability to plan and track complex projects, and demonstrated ability to lead teams in high change environments
- Experience with business-critical software development and/or rollout in organizations
- Strong leadership, good influencing skills, excellent management and interpersonal skills
- Must be willing to travel up to 80%
- Fluent in English and German
As a Siemens TeamCenter Solution Architect, you will help our clients customers clients solve challenging issues. You will work in lighthouse - projects which provide unparalleled exposure to unique opportunities. Your focus is helping clients extract value from software solutions, not just on making the technology work. In this role, you will help design, develop, test, and drive adoption of software solutions for demanding clients in strategic, transformational projects.