Our client is an expert in robotics technology and a manufacturer of testing and diagnosis technologies in the medical sector. The company is a global player in the provision of robotic assisted medical and surgical solutions.
Junior Product Manager (m/f/d)
The Product Manager (m/f/d) is responsible for supporting new product development activities and optimization projects of laparoscopic instruments. The position focuses on ensuring that the project goals are met while increasing the efficiency of current and future instrument development.
Potential projects include the development and optimization of articulating laparoscopic instruments with partner companies and the creation of simulation devices for enhanced software development.
- Develop product requirement specification for subsequent versions of our products by working with the design team in Japan and partner companies.
- Design and performance tests, analyze results and improve the design with the design team in Japan and partner companies.
- Support for developing the protocol for user evaluation.
- Execute user evaluation, analyze and modify product requirement specification and make design change by analyzing the evaluation results.
- Bachelor of Science in Physics, Mechanical Engineering, Material Science is preferred.
- Ability to understand medical device documentation e.g. product requirement specification, traceability matrix, reports and risk management.
- Team work and commitment, as well as willingness to work in project team.
- Experience of using CAD to design. CATIA is preferred.
- Excellent writing and communication skills in German and English, Japanese is a plus.
- Ability to travel in EU, sometimes Japan.