Our client is a logistics services provider with 20 years' experience in the fast-moving consumer goods sector. With its innovative pooling systems for reusable transportation packaging and its network of approximately 100 depots in Europe, the company has assumed a leading position in Europe. Our client provides a full service for all parties in the chain: customers, manufacturers, distributors, and retailers.
On behalf of the German subsidiary, located in the Bonn/Cologne region, we are now looking for an ACCOUNTANT (M/F/D). The purpose of the job is to manage the timely execution of the assigned financial proceses with focus on account receivables
- Execution of the assigned financial processes
- Full handling of account receivables
- Ensure accurate accounting records at all times
- Ensure accurate and timely reporting
- Optimization of processes for the controlling of account receivables
- Prepardness to render support in othe raccounting areas, as neccessaryepare the annual statement of account in line with regulations and group policies.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or apprenticeship in accounting combined with job experience.
- Appropriate job experience.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and German.
- Results orientation and analytical mindset.