Our client is a European company providing engineering and technology services to the telecommunications and e-mobility industries. With over 1000 employees worldwide, a significant part of them in Germany, our client has been planning, building, managing and optimizing communication networks in Europe for many years. We are now looking for a Customer Project Manager for interim (freelance) engagement.
Role: Customer Project Manager (Interim / Freelance), antenna site preparation for mobile communications radio network roll-out
Location: Germany, visit customer sites nationwide and remote work (home office)
Duration: 12-18 months
Workload: Ideally full-time (4-5 days a week)
Interim Customer Project Manager (m/f/d)
To lead assigned customer projects securing that project goals are met, customer’s expectations are fulfilled, and that the customer relation is handled in the best possible way within the scope of the contract. As the single point of contact for the clients you will work closely with colleagues in Hamburg and Düsseldorf, with international partners for digitalisation of mobile network infrastructure assets and a local engineering partner for quality assurance of deliverables. The customers are primarily tower companies (companies managing antenna and radio technology sites on behalf of mobile network operators) and you will handle customer and partner engagement through regular meetings and reporting.
The overall responsibility is to manage the process of getting authority approvals for antenna sites allowing mobile infrastructure work to start.
- Processing of a high number of sites per month provided by the Customers
- Interaction with landlords to get site access for technicians performing site measurements
- Interaction with the relevant authorities to achieve the necessary approvals for site engineering work to get started
- Ensuring that the relevant site data is available in the system, using automation tools, used by us and our customers
- Hand-over of approved site designs to the project teams
- Coordination across all external and internal parties
- project establishment and execution including planning, resourcing, monitoring, tracking, change management as well as escalation handling
- financial control of the project using existing routines and tools
- extensive experience from similar projects
- fluent in English and German