Location: preferably Berlin
Contract time: 6 months to 1 year (4-5 days / week)
Client: A consulting company with focus on digital transformation
Interim Senior Technical Delivery & Project Manager (m/f/d)
On behalf of our client we are seeking a Technical Delivery Manager who can help lead a group of solution designers and software developers (external and internal) to complete the delivery of a digital copyright platform transformation project to an international provider of copyright management services.
The key task for this expert is to work with the development teams and to guide them to deliver the solution as defined in the requirements and make improvements to the development processes ‘in flight’ with minor disruption to the timeline and deliverables. A senior profile is required with strong analytical mindset and capabilities to set and align priorities and drive performance against defined KPIs.
You shall have experience to work within a hybrid Agile delivery method.
- Agile Software Development Management experience (e.g. SCRUM and KANBAN)
- Software delivery on AWS (To-Be) and IBM (As-Is)
- Software delivery using AWS applications and bespoke software development.
- Experience of Solution Design for software development
- Understanding of Project Management processes, strategies and methods
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Experience working in a high-performing collaborative environment
- Extensive experience in Java Development
Scala, Apache Spark 2.x, Apache Spark API, Apache Spark SQL DataFrame API, Apache Spark MLlib API, Spark query tuning and performance optimization, SQL database integration DynamoDB, DynamoDB & S3, Elastic Cache, Java development, code-level application security (IAM roles, credentials, encryption, etc.), developing and maintaining applications written for Amazon Simple Storage Service, Amazon DynamoDB, Amazon Simple Queue Service, Amazon Simple Notification Service, Amazon Simple Workflow Service, Elastic Cache , and AWS CloudFormation, developing with RESTful API interfaces, programming with AWS APIs, general troubleshooting and debugging, container management technologies such as lxc, Docker and Kubernetes, CI/CD with Gitlab, Git Workflows