Our customer is a medium-sized German utility company. For 15 years, our customer has been covering the entire value chain of the development of projects in the field of renewable energies with a focus on wind and photovoltaics. With his team, our customer was able to develop, build and operate around 230 MWp wind and 90 MWp photovoltaic. Our customer has thus established itself among the German regional utilities as one of the five largest operators of renewable energy plants.
Due to the international expansion of our business, we are therefore looking for a Managing Business Development Manager (m/w/d) at the locations Eindhoven, Nijmegen or Arnhem.
SIDE MANAGER in den Niederlanden (m/w/d)
to establish our Dutch subsidiary by adapting our business model to the Dutch market. You will be active both in the establishment of the company and in the search for local team members to start the project development. A Country Manager in Germany, to whom you will also report, will support you. Together you should set yourself the goal of being ready for action within a short period of time with a small team. The position requires a highly motivated person with strong team motivation and a passion for renewable energies.
- MBA or masters degree in engineering
- Experience in project management
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Team player, strong in modern leadership and management techniques
- Experience within the wind energy industry, in PV desirable
YOUR JOB DESCRIPTION:
- Direct and manage all operational aspects within the country including land acquisition and project development
- Hand on approach during the entire project development phase
- Assess local market conditions and identify current and prospective opportunities
- Active communication to project stakeholders
- Develop forecasts, financial objectives and business plans
- Build and develop staff in order to successfully execute the future projects in alignment with the overall strategy
- Coordinate the activities between the HQ and the Dutch subsidiary
- Report to the Director of the German HQ
- The opportunity to play a decisive role in the expansion of renewable energies
- High career opportunities within the company
- An open corporate culture and a flat hierarchy
- Versatile and challenging tasks in a productive working atmosphere
- Flexible working hours within the framework of flexitime
If you feel that you meet the criteria to apply for this position, please send us your detailed curriculum vitae + further documents
in German/English language to michael.john@qrc-group. com or via the applicant button to us.