Our client is a world leading global railway company who offers technically sophisticated and customised infrastructure, mobility and transport solutions.
Decades of experience in project work ensure success and set standards for modern mobility.
Testing & Commissioning Manager (f/m/d)
- Lead the team of Testing & Commissioning engineers
- Monitor, review and comment all Testing and Commissioning Programs, Test Procedures and Test Reports
- Monitor testing and comment on it
- Observe the Static and Dynamic Testing and comment on it
- Review ASC tests in order to achieve the rolling stock homologation
- Support the RAMS Manager with respect to the homologation process
- Support the Design Manager and the Quality Manager
- Support the Interface Manager
- University degree (B. Sc. or M.Sc.) in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering with emphasis on railways
- At least 15 years' professional experiences in railway systems / engineering and project management
- International working experience required
- Ability to manage and work in a team in an international and intercultural business environments
- Fluency in English
- Relevant IT-Skills
- Passion for motivating, managing and developing teams in international and intercultural business environments
- Effective communication and negotiation skills
- Excellent analytical and decision-making skills
- Problem-solving mindset
- Willingness to relocate internationally
Do you have any questions?
Feel free to reach out if you need more information about this position!