Our client, a global consulting firm, helps their clients deliver sustainable results with an exclusive focus on innovation. More than 250 employees wordlwide have contributed to financial growth for 13 years in a row.
To accomplish their vision, our client combines a unique and comprehensive set of management consulting practices with technology capabilities. The company is recognized as the world’s most respected provider of objective technology advisory and implementation services. It has received multiple awards for consulting excellence as well as for corporate culture.
Technical PLM Consultant (m/w/d)
- Design and configure PLM software solutions to incorporate new business processes
- Perform data conversion design/loading activities
- Assist in designing and developing custom reports and queries
- Train client personnel in PLM concepts and PLM software tool capabilities and functionality
- Degree in Science, Engineering, or IT preferred
- Ideal candidate has several years experience working with PTC Windchill PLM
- Must be willing to travel up to 80% in Europe