Our client is a an international exhibit services and trade show construction services provider with headquarters in Germany. Worldwide operations, professional expertise, a high level of personal commitment and willingness to create something special, combined with detail-oriented German planning and project management, makes them the best partner to build the perfect booth for any trade show. They thrive on excellent outcomes: an individual concept, an interactive experience and an intensive exchange with customers and anybody interested.
We are looking for a creative and driven hands-on candidate with a record of success inside and outside trade show construction business. The person we are looking for loves project management all around trade shows, to get things done, and making customers happy. To be successful in this role, you should have experience with sales, marketing, project management and ideally contruction related know-how.
See details below!
Business Manager USA (m/f/d) in Exhibition Services
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT
- Independent management of the sales and operations business in America in close coordination with the owners from Germany
- Direct customer contact during acquisition and sales and during the entire duration of our trade show projects in North and South America
- Evaluation, calculation, coordination and execution of material procurement, commissioning, logistics and personnel planning
- Site management and project handover to the customer on site
- A strong team that supports you and is always at your side
WHAT WE EXPECT
- American citizenship or unlimited work permit (Green Card) for the USA
- Technical or business degree with several years of work experience in trade show or event construction or similar experience
- An independent, structured way of working and very high communication skills
- Solid level of financial acumen necessary
- A high level of competence in the use of CRM/ERP/project management systems and common office programs
- Hands-on mentality with a focus on exceptional reliability
- Good written and spoken German is a must
- Willingness to travel (25-50%)
WHAT WE OFFER
This position is meant to be fun, creative and exciting with opportunities for higher pay and growth in the company within the months to come! If you are interested in evolving with a bad ass German owned business, APPLY! Every company needs its go-to person who knows how to get things done! This position is best for someone who isn't shy to talk about the company, knowledgeable about all services, loves to actively participate and wants to seize the opportunities and the constant change in a growing company.
With a competitive salary incl. great bonus possibilities and lots of opportunities for growing with the company, this is an excellent opportunity for a hands-on self-starter in the trade show and exhibition industry.
Sounds great? Then we look forward to receiving your application by e-mail or online. We are more than happy to answer any of your questions also by phone.
Office Orlando, 1400 Celebration Blvd., Suite 200, FL 34747 Celebration