QRC Group Interim Management GmbH is the competence centre for interim management within the QRC Group. As an interim management provider, we specialise in recruiting temporary interim managers and specialists across many different industries.
QRC Group Interim Management is always the right solution if your company needs specialised management or expert competence on a temporary basis. Temporary managers and specialists offer a practical solution to upcoming implementation projects. They can handle both strategic and operational implementation for your project. Thanks to their expertise and broad range of experience, interim managers can ensure long-term knowledge transfer within your company. Specialists provide specialised professional expertise based on key qualifications. They always act objectively, with a focus on success.
Currently available interim managers
We are happy to support you with our network of interim managers / interim experts !
What is an interim manager?
Interim managers are freelancers who join a company temporarily whenever specialised expertise is needed on a short-term basis, or when companies need resources very quickly. We differentiate between interim managers who take on management positions on a short-term basis and interim specialists / freelancers, who support projects with their professional expertise or act as reinforcements to the company’s existing areas of expertise.
Interim managers and interim specialists / freelancers are employed in a variety of situations.
- Bridging management bottlenecks
- Duties related to M&A processes
- Crisis and turnaround management
- Managing projects of all kinds
- Supporting existing employees
- Availability at short notice / minimal formalities
- Quick training / fast handling of your issues
- Comprehensive expertise / consistent performance
- Management know-how / clear focus on results
- Professional expertise / long-term knowledge-transfer
- No advance payment / monthly billing based on work performed
- High flexibility / cost-efficiency and effectiveness
- Minimising the risk of “false self-employment”
- Flexible contract terms
QRC Group Interim Management GmbH offers an effective team that can react in a flexible, agile way to your project enquiries. We can implement your requirements in a targeted way thanks to our own broad industry expertise.
Right from the start, you will work with one responsible project manager as your personal contact. Your contact person will provide you with partner-based, respectful support throughout the entire process.
We only fill our QRC Interim pool with selected, experienced, and highly qualified interim managers and interim specialists / freelancers, who all receive personal advice from us to handle project enquiries.
... is our top priority. Each of our candidates commits to maintain secrecy early on in the selection phase. This ensures your project enquiry always remains confidential.
You will benefit from ...
- … our presence throughout Germany at all QRC Group locations
- … our large, up-to-date database of qualified and experienced interim managers and interim specialists / freelancers
- … our agility in hiring, very short turnaround between enquiry and hiring
- … our template contracts, designed based on current, applicable regulations and laws
- … our team with extensive experience in your industry
QRC Group Interim Management GmbH works across many different industries. Thanks to the wide variety of industry expertise offered by our team, we are able to react competently to all kinds of project enquiries. We support companies in many different tasks – with managers on the executive level, technical specialists, and entire teams upon request.
In addition to reflecting almost all industries, our interim managers also come from almost all functional areas. The qualified pre-selection process we employ for our QRC interim pool allows us to provide you with an interim manager or interim specialist / freelancer quickly with the specific expertise you require.
QRC interim managers work in many different areas – from A for automotive to T for telecommunications:
- System / machinery construction
- Financial services
- Information technology / telecommunications
- Medical technology
- Pharmaceutical / chemistry
- Corporate holdings
- Non-binding enquiries:
- In general, our consulting services and the search for the right interim manager are free of charge. You will only pay after your interim manager’s first day on the job.
- Detailed briefing
- We will hold a detailed discussion with you either personally or over the phone regarding your project goals, your requirements, your corporate situation and the framework conditions for your planned project.
- We are able to present matching interim candidates quickly
- You will meet personally with us and your selected candidates. You will then decide on the type and scope of collaboration.
- You and the interim manager will each receive a contract from us with the conditions you stipulate (such as start date and projected hire term).
- After the contracts are signed, you can begin successfully implementing your project.
Mr Marklund and Mr Nienaber will be happy to assist you with contacting managers quickly. You can also send a message to email@example.com or call us at +49 (0)2132-75688-0.
We are always looking for qualified and experienced interim managers / specialists / freelancers in the following functional areas to join our portfolio:
- Human resources
- Finance/ controlling
- Business development
- Corporate management
- IT system / application development
- Project management
Please send your profile to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “QRC Interim Pool” to be added to our pool.
Supported by social trends such as digitisation, globalisation, shortage of skilled workers and an increasingly demanding job market, the world of work is undergoing multidimensional change at an ever-increasing pace. This change must also be accompanied proactively. In order to increase (or even maintain) the attractiveness for new employees to…Read more
Months with the pandemic and the associated decline in business and uncertainty about the future force companies to act extremely cautiously, to drive through the crisis with the handbrake on, so to speak. Perhaps it will only take months before “normal” conditions return… or a year… or even several years.Read more
Wie kommen Sie in Ihrem Unternehmen mit dem Thema Digitalisierung beziehungsweise digitale Transformation voran? Ist das erforderliche Know-how in Ihrem Unternehmen vorhanden, um durch die Digitalisierung ermöglichte Verbesserungspotenziale früh genug zu identifizieren und schnell umzusetzen? Wir wissen, die Konkurrenz schläft nie, und die Geschwindigkeit, mit welcher Geschäftsprozesse optimiert werden beziehungsweise…Read more
In unserer sich schneller und schneller wandelnden Industrielandschaft kommt es regelmäßig zu Situationen, in denen sich Unternehmen von Fach- und Führungskräften trennen müssen. Für den Betroffenen häufig eine schwierige Situation, in der ein „Weiter-so-wie-bisher“ nicht immer hilfreich ist. Der richtige Kandidat Für einen Teil der nach einer…Read more
In diesem Beitrag ziehen wir den Vergleich zwischen der Beauftragung eines Interim Managers und der Festanstellung der vergleichbaren Fach-/Führungskraft. Die Festanstellung In den meisten Unternehmen ist der gängige Weg, neue Fach-/Führungskräfte zu finden die Rekrutierung. Hierfür gibt es Unterstützung aus der Personalabteilung, entsprechende Routinen, Regelwerke und Standardverträge. Leider nimmt die…Read more
Überzeugen Sie sich von Interim Management durch Erfahrungsberichte aus einigen Projekten bei unseren Kunden Unter bestimmten Bedingungen ist Interim Management ein sehr vorteilhaftes Beschäftigungsmodell. Zu den relevanten Bedingungen zählen unter anderem eine zeitliche Befristung (z.B. zeitlich befristetes Projekt, die Überbrückung von Elternzeit, die Überbrückung von längerfristiger krankheitsbedingter Abwesenheit, etc.), ein…Read more
Study results bogus self-employment 2017
We look forward to hearing from you
QRC Group Interim Management GmbH
Am Meerkamp 19B
D – 40667 Meerbusch
Phone: +49 (0) 2132 / 75 688-0
Fax: +49 (0) 2132 / 75 688-40