Our client is a supply chain services provider with 20 years' experience in the fast-moving consumer goods sector. With its innovative pooling systems for reusable transportation packaging and its network of approximately 100 depots in Europe, the company has assumed a leading position in Europe. Our client provides a full service for all parties in the chain: customers, manufacturers, distributors, and retailers.
On behalf of the German subsidiary, located in the Cologne region, we are now looking for a Team Lead Accounting & Controlling (m/w/d). The purpose of the job is to manage the timely execution and the optimization of financial processes, with the purpose to ensure excellent financial performance.
Team Lead Accounting & Controlling (M/F/D)
- To lead the accounting team (2-3 team members)
- Financial processes:
- Optimize the financial processes in the assigned organizational unit and on request in other units.
- Manage the registration, controlling and correct handling of incoming and outgoing invoices and financial information.
- Maintain the ledger, creditors and debtors administration.
- Keep the cash of the assigned organizational unit.
- Advice the management on financial, tax and VAT matters.
- Prepare the annual statement of account in line with regulations and group policies.
- Financial monitoring for (KPI’s, ROI, Balance Score Card, Benchmarking).
- Analyze, reconcile, balance, and maintain accounting records.
- Working capital management
- Follow-up of financial KPI's
- Management reporting
- Cost controlling
- Liquidity planning
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or similar.
- A few years of experience in a similar responsibility at a company within the services sector.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and German.
- Results orientation , analytical mindset, commercial ability.