Our client is the German subsidiary of a leading global technology group with over one hundred thousand employees. In its corporate culture and principles as respect, team play, appreciative interaction with each other are outstanding. The passion for technology, combined with sustainability and constantly improving processes, are the basis for his highly professional products, services and company structure. The Group is number one worldwide with its products. Committed employees with lots of scope for initiatives and openness in the projects, a high level of personal responsibility and a very attractive remuneration package with additional benefits such as company-financed pension scheme (BAV), company car with private use and home office distinguishes the company. The German headquarters is in Niedersachsen.
Key Account Manager (m/w/d)
YOUR AREA OF RESPONSIBILITY:
- With a high degree of personal responsibility, you will be responsible for professional support of selected key customers in Germany, including their European branches.
- You advise and coordinate the requirements and orders with the customer and the internal departments in product management, finance, business service management, company-owned bank, etc.
- You are the first point of contact for the key accounts and their branches.
- You build relationships with these key accounts or develop new ones.
- You optimize and control the sales processes as well as professional customer management.
- You plan and monitor the sales goals within the scope of the sales responsibility (e.g. revenue, contribution margin, sales budget, etc.) using relevant KPI’s.
- Participation in events and trade fairs is also part of the sales responsibilities
- You have a highly professional passion for B2B sales of products and solutions, which require a high degree of explanation for the following industries: capital goods, intra-logistics and retail outfitters or vehicles and commercial vehicles and can document this through a successful record of accomplishments.
- You are long-term oriented
- You have a strong background in sales in the above-mentioned industries, know the market, have experience in multi-channel sales and project organization
- You are confident in communication and presentation and can present complex topics in a well-simplified way. You enjoy dealing with people, are team-oriented, motivated and structured
- You have a confident handling of MS Office programs and experience with CRM systems
- Your German and English are fluent in spoken and written (B2/C1)
- You preferably have a degree and sales experience in the technical sales of products and solutions.
Together, we work to bring you to your professional goal – by coaching and mentoring you throughout your career and beyond. Please provide us with your detailed documentation (CV English + German, photo, project list, certificates, etc.) by e-mail to our Managing Partner Werner von Beyer (firstname.lastname@example.org).
QRC Group is a national and international active personnel consultancy with a focus in: executive search for management, direct search for highly qualified specialists and committed sales personnel. Offices in: Nuremberg | Berlin | Darmstadt | Dusseldorf | Frankfurt | Freiburg | Hamburg | Munich | Stuttgart | Dubai | Shanghai | Vienna | Atlanta