To position the value of Enterprise Service Management solutions and processes to improve both IT and Business efficiency and to provide excellent levels of support to sales colleagues in assigned accounts is a challenge that excites you and that you are happy to take on.
Our client is an international Enterprise Service Management software company that develops implements, and supports a sophisticated and high-value business software solution. They specialize in delivering IT Service Management (ITSM) solutions, IT Operations Management (ITOM) solutions and best practice services. They are backed by a larger organization and on an impressive growth path.
Business Solutions (Pre-Sales) Consultant
- Provide solution and technical level advice to Account Managers in sales planning and during customer meetings
- Build deeper understanding of customers’ requirements and expectations that can then be positioned as sales propositions, business cases, and PoCs
- Develop and deliver customer specific presentation of our client’s solutions and how these address customer needs by configuring our client’s product offerings to allow standard and enhanced demonstrations of software to be aligned to customer and prospect specific requirements
- Identify projected financial and business benefits that will be delivered to customers through implementing ITIL and/or ITOM based solutions
- Complete technical responses to Request for Proposal and Request for Information
- Deliver roadmap workshops for customers and prospects
- Support marketing and analyst focused activities
- 5+ years’ experience in a pre-sales role for business software and in presenting the benefits that can be delivered
- ITIL Qualified to Foundation level
- ITOM experience
- Service Management solution set experience ideally with technical foundation
- Track record working in sales environment for software vendor or similar organization
- Ability to demonstrate complex software concepts and product capabilities in business relevant manner
- Extensive experience of developing and delivering presentations to large and diverse audiences up to C-level
- Strong customer interactions skills to be credible and trusted in sales cycle
- Well organized and focused on results
- Well-developed verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work self-supporting without constant supervision
- Ready to go on business travel occasionally (mainly in Germany but also in EMEA or internationally)
- Business fluent in both German and English
- ITIL Qualified to Service Manager level
- Experience working in pre-sales or services for software vendor in ITSM/ITIL space
- Understanding of ISO / COBIT / DevOps standards or other IT best practice concepts
- Practical working experience in customer environment in IT Service Management or complimentary disciplines
- Delivery experience implementing ITSM solution or similar solution set
- Academic background with degree level qualification
- Attention to detail and creative in methods of presenting solutions
Our client is part of a fast growing, global enterprise software company. They partner with their customers to guide them through their digital transformations and extract the most value out of their software solutions. They ensure that their employees are able to achieve the company goals as well as develop their career. Empowered autonomy, committed colleagues and being part of a winning team are the keys to their success.
Our client offers an attractive compensation package including a company car and 30+ days of paid vacation. Flexible working time models, individual support through regular health programs, and a good work-life balance are part of our client’s corporate culture.