Our client is headquartered in the south central of the United States and is a global industry leader that provides reliable, and mission critical emission and acoustical solutions for stationary natural gas and diesel reciprocating engines. The company’s strength and emphasis is on understanding customer needs, research & development with the goal to design and deliver high-quality customized solutions to customers for complex emission problems.
For the German branch of our client we are looking for the sales area Germany - with home office located in the south or west of Germany - for a Sales Manager Germany - Biogas Market (f/m/d)
SALES MANAGER GERMANY – BIOGAS MARKET (F/M/D)
- Manage, develop and grow existing and new Biogas accounts in Germany territory
- Develop and increase sales revenue with company’s products, aftermarket parts and services
- Develop sales and account plans for territory and key accounts
- Monitor competitors, market conditions and regulatory development
- Coordinate activities with the Germany-based support team that includes: Inside Sales & Project Management
- Travel up to 65% of the time in assigned territory to increase sales opportunities
You see yourself as a Hunter and a Roadwarrior and your heart beats for new customer acquisition. With at least 5 years of successful sales and new customer acquisition experience in industrial product business-to-business sales you are proud of your impressive sales track record. Ideally you have some industry experience with knowledge of engine-driven systems such as generators, compressors or pumps.
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, process or chemical engineering, mechanical and plant engineering or environmental engineering
- Knowledge and understanding of reciprocating engines, silencers, EGHE, CHP and catalysts a plus
- Proven ability to achieve sales targets
- Get things done mentality with a high energy and positive, courteous attitude
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English and German are a Must.
- Proficient use of Microsoft Office products (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook) and experience with the use of CRM
- German driving license (Class B)
You are ready to become part of a growing and innovative team to conquer the German market. You love to actively participate and want to seize the opportunities and the constant change in an expanding company.
You can expect challenging and exciting projects with a high degree of personal responsibility and independence. Flexible working hours, attractive and modern social benefits as well as a a progressive team spirit in a modern working environment are a matter of course for the company. With a company car and a salary with oustanding commission opportunities, you will love your new challenge.
Sounds great? Then we look forward to receiving your application by e-mail or online. We are more than happy to answer any of your questions also by phone.