Our client is the global R&D organization of a leading global information and communications technology (ICT) solutions provider. For the R&D laboratory in Munich we are now looking for a Principal Test Engineer - Graphic GPU Software Automation (m/f/d).
The successful candidate will be able to gain insight into and develop key test technology strategies for Graphic image and GPU Software, lead the test engineering field to make continuous technical breakthroughs, whilst ensuring that the graphics experience is the best in the world.
Principal Test Engineer – Graphic Software Automation (m/f/d)
- Continuously conduct industry software test insight and research, including GPU Software & Graphic image, and recommend advanced test technologies, methods, tools, and practices to lead the strategic direction.
- Define, Design, Develop test engineering capability for GPU Software & Graphic image product to archive excellent graphics experience.
- Define and Design automation test system for the test engineering group, enhance the group’s overall productivity and effectiveness.
- University degree in informatics or similar discipline.
- 5+ experience in development & test of GPU Software, graphic image.
- In-depth knowledge and hands-on experience in graphic image automation test domain.
- Good communication skills and works well in a group environment and with cross functional teams that spans across continents.
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Excellent written and oral skills in English
- Willing to travel as required.
- Knowledge and experience in trusted tests such as graphic tests and GPU tests
- Broad understanding of the latest cutting-edge technologies, such as game or AR/VR or CAD to learn more.
- Be active in various test technology conferences and communities in the industry, and have extensive personal influence.
- Must be eligible to work in the European Union.