Our client is a world leading global railway company who offers technically sophisticated and customised infrastructure, mobility and transport solutions.
Decades of experience in project work ensure success and set standards for modern mobility.
Systems Engineer (f/m/d)
- Supervise and coordinate all system interface activities and contractors
- Overview of all system interfaces
- Arrange, prepare, lead/assist and conduct system integration meetings
- Contributes on a regularly basis interface reports to Interface Manager
- Checks and supervises all the tasks related to system integration issues
- Identifies critical design issues and recommends solutions
- Leading regularly system integration meetings
- University degree (B. Sc. or M.Sc.) in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering
- MRT/ LRT/ metro systems knowledge needed
- At least 10 years’ experience as a railway engineer
- Fluency in English
- Relevant IT-Skills
- Passion for motivating, managing and developing teams in international and intercultural business environments
- Effective communication and negotiation skills
- Excellent analytical and decision-making skills
- Problem-solving mindset
- Willingness to relocate internationally
Do you have any questions?
Feel free to reach out if you need more information about this position!