Our client is a world leading global railway company who offers technically sophisticated and customised infrastructure, mobility and transport solutions. Decades of experience in project work ensure success and set standards for modern mobility.
Executive Railway Project Manager (f/m/d)
Are you interested in a new professional international challenge?
- Overall project management
- Leadership and guidance to an international team
- Manage expectations and interests of different stakeholders
- Cost management
- Efficient team set up and organization
- Monitoring project progress
- Provide the documentation and reporting required by the customer
- Strategy development
- Engineering degree
- Relevant expertise as a senior project manager (min. 10 years),
- Relevant expertise at least in one major rail/ MRT/LRT metro project (min 5 years)
- Proven experience in complex project and contract management
- Fluency in English
- Passion for motivating, managing and developing teams in international and intercultural business environments
- Effective communication and negotiation skills
- Excellent analytical and decision-making skills
- Problem-solving mindset
- Willingness to relocate internationally
If you have any questions – please contact us!