Our client, a global consulting firm, helps their clients deliver sustainable results with an exclusive focus on innovation. More than 250 employees worldwide have contributed to financial growth for 13 years in a row.
To accomplish their vision, our client combines a unique and comprehensive set of management consulting practices with technology capabilities. Our client has received multiple awards for consulting excellence as well as for corporate culture.
Windchill Solution Architect – Manager Level (m/w/d)
- Designing & developing “best practice” business solutions and translate them into well-thought Windchill based workflows
- Design solutions that also bear in mind the client’s existing enterprise architecture
- Designing the architecture for the solutions with a focus on ease of use and quick adoption
- Providing oversight to the development team regarding solution design, testing and deployment
- Strong knowledge of Windchill PLM software solution capabilities
- Ability to plan and track complex projects, and demonstrated ability to lead teams in high change environments
- Experience with business-critical software development and/or rollout in organizations
- Strong leadership, good influencing skills, excellent management and interpersonal skills
- Must be willing to travel up to 80%
- Fluent in English and German