Our client, a global consulting firm, helps their clients deliver sustainable results with an exclusive focus on innovation. More than 250 employees worldwide have contributed to financial growth for 13 years in a row.
To accomplish their vision, our client combines a unique and comprehensive set of management consulting practices with technology capabilities. Our client has received multiple awards for consulting excellence as well as for corporate culture.
Solution Consultant – PLM (m/w/d)
- Business process analysis and re-engineering efforts for PLM, New Product Introduction, Commercialization, and Product Data Management processes
- Develop "Best Practice" business solutions and workflows
- Support the broader team in creating deliverables and facilitating workshops and meetings
- Assist with organizational change management efforts and train client staff in PLM concepts and tools
- Degree in Engineering, Business, or IT preferred
- Excellent understanding of PLM concepts, including New Product Introduction processes, Product Development, and Product Commercialization
- Knowledge of PLM software solution capabilities - not vendor specific
- Effective project- and time management skills, self organized
- Excellent written, verbal, presentation and interpersonal communication skills