Our client produce and refine essential oils and perfume compositions for customers in the cosmetic, pharmaceutical, food and chemical/technical industries for more than 85 years. With his global network is our client always close to the customers and the raw materials.
- You optimize and adapt existing formulas and raw material palette
- You work on creative briefs (Fine fragrances, personal and home care)
- You create novel and commercial perfumes having a high acceptance in the target markets
- You are responsible for the technical support to other functional groups as Quality Control, Production, Purchasing,Applications, Sales and R&D
- You make regular customer visits with or without Sales Accountant Managers
- You participate in Market watch with the creation team
- You are a multi-discipline perfumer with excellent adaptation skills
- Furthermore, you have some years of experience as a perfumer, preferably in Fine Fragrances and Cosmetics categories
- Experience in the Middle East market would be advantageous
- A degree in Chemistry is a plus but not an Obligation
- You have experience in Fragrance Analysis
- You are strong customer service focused
- You are high flexible and skilled at setting priorities and solving Problems
- You have the ability to work both independently and as part of a Team
- You speak English language fluently
Are you searching for a successful company with flat hierarchies and open-minded employees?
You can expect a secure employment, challenging and interesting work tasks, modern working conditions and a highly motivated team.
Our client offers you a performance-orientated payment with the social benefits of an innovative and expanding industrial enterprise.
We are looking forward to receive your significant application documents.
Feel free to contact us if you have any questions!