Our client is a pioneer in smart, real time and secure industrial IoT solutions. He extends its proprietary IoT Leadership technology with a new line of B2B enterprise applications and methods including Blockchain, Smart Contracts and B2B Exchange solutions.
Procurement Manager (m/w/d)
• Relationship Management
• Finalizing business terms
• Category Management
• Negotiation supplier contracts
• Bachelor or Master’s degree in Economics or business related field required
• Minimum of 10 years’ experience in Procurement
• Experience with category management and supplier relationship management
• Experience negotiating and finalizing business terms and conditions for supplier contracts
• English and German (fluent both written and spoken)
• Able to cope with a diverse environment (e.g. different cultures; level of capabilities)
• Mobile and open to travel
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• Ability to successfully manage projects, people and resources in a global business environment
Exciting work filled with variety in an international company with a flat hierarchy and interesting opportunities for further development (nationally and internationally)
Working together in a dynamic and highly motivated team! Various hot and cold beverages as well as fruit baskets available to all employees and a dynamic company culture that promotes high-level performance and places a strong focus on the personal contribution of each individual employee.
If you have any question-please contact us !