Our client is an internationally leading telecom solutions provider with a strong presence in Europe and Germany.
For enterprise customers our client is offering networking and storage solutions enabling the digital transformation
of businesses (e.g. Cloud Services, SDN, IoT, AI, etc.).
For its German sales organization for enterprise customers our client is now searching for an
Account Manager Automotive (m/f) Munich
placed in the Munich office.
Tasks and responsibilities:
- On an overall level you are responsible for the strategic and operational relationships with the account.
- Systematic approach to identify customer needs and competitive offerings and to generate input for product and service portfolio development
- Ownership of the sales and marketing functions for the account business
- Drive increase of revenue and profit
- Account plan and execution
- Coordinate the engagement of other internal functions required to support the business of the Account
- Plan and support marketing and branding activities
- Represent the company at industry events
- Transfer of market and account knowledge to technical sales team
Required skills and experience:
- University Degree in informatics (or equivalent)
- Several years of experience within ICT solutions
- At least a few years’ experience in selling ICT solutions to automotive customers.
- Good ICT technical background (e.g. servers, storage, networking, clouds and typical enterprise applications)
- Excellent presentation skills
- Proven ability to handle professional relationships with partners and customers
- Fluent English and German
Are you interested?
Please apply via mail to: