TO ACCOMPLISH THEIR VISION, OUR CLIENT COMBINES A UNIQUE AND COMPREHENSIVE SET OF MANAGEMENT CONSULTING PRACTICES WITH TECHNOLOGY CAPABILITIES. THE COMPANY IS RECOGNIZED AS THE WORLD’S MOST RESPECTED PROVIDER OF OBJECTIVE TECHNOLOGY ADVISORY AND IMPLEMENTATION SERVICES. IT HAS RECEIVED MULTIPLE AWARDS FOR CONSULTING EXCELLENCE AS WELL AS FOR CORPORATE CULTURE.
Medical Devices Industry Practice Expert – Manager Level (f/m)
Hamburg - Referenznummer: DEJSP16846
Germany – Home Office possible
When should you apply?
- Consult clients in the Med-Dev Industry on best practices in Innovation Management and Product Lifecycle Management with focus on managing regulatory requirements
- Lead client workshops to assess Innovation and Product Lifecycle Management processes in the Med-Dev and Health-Care industry
- Gather customer requirements as a foundation for initiating Innovation and Product Lifecycle Management projects
- Contribute to sales activities such as proposal creation and presentation
- Identify market needs to build market-specific PLM solutions
- Contribute in building and further developing Med-Dev industry and technology practice within our clients consulting organization
- Knowledge of leading practices, business processes and trends in the Medical Devices or Health Care industry
- Knowledge of FDA and EMA regulatory process and regulations that govern medical devices
- Knowledge of compliance and regulatory affairs in the medical devices and health care industry (21 CFR Parts 11 & 820; ISO 13485; ISO 14471…)
- Consulting Skills including the ability to perform interviews and synthesize results, develop conclusions and recommendations
- Knowledge of quality management systems
- Knowledge of product (master) data management
- Ideally knowledge of PLM solutions
- Travel within Europe will be required
- Excellent communication skills in German, very good skills in English are required
- An exciting challenge and working environment
- High degree of autonomy
- Become part of an international and inspiring team of industry and technology experts
- A fair balance between travel and home-office
- Terms and conditions that will meet market expectations and car allowance
Tel.: +49(0)8985 63453-17
Fax: +49(0)8985 63453-20
Lassen Sie sich per E-Mail über neue Stellenangebote informieren!
Abonnieren Sie unseren JobAgenten.