The QRC Group was established as a corporation in 1998 to assist companies throughout Europe with their recruitment, interim management and outplacement needs. Walter Middeldorf, a managing partner, joined the company in 2005 and expanded the Munich office (the fifth out of the eleven locations existing today) to its current size. The Munich subsidiary currently comprises six managing partners, each with their own areas of expertise, including outplacement, security, SAP, IT and telecommunications.
Since joining the QRC Group, Mr. Middeldorf has shared his CAD/CAM/PLM work experiences in a variety of recruiting assignments. The QRC Group Oberhaching – PLM business unit was formed in 2010 as a result of growing customer demand for PLM candidates and has continued to grow ever since.
1. End customers (mechanical and plant engineering, automotive, aerospace and medical engineering)
2. System builders with an emphasis on:
- PLM (Product Lifecycle Management)
3. Software manufacturers with solutions:
- SLM (Service Lifecycle Management)
Summary of what we provide:
- Flexible, proactive approach
- The possibility of filling hard-to-fill positions
- Solid knowledge of the PLM and SCM markets
- Decades of experience in filling specialist and management positions—including internationally